Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Minute CVS Trip - Profit $6.97

I had some more BOGO SoBe coupons to use up, so I wanted to wait until Saturday to use them. I also decided to do the baby products deal I mentioned in the CVS deals HERE.  I went pretty late last night, and didn't get it posted til today.  Obviously, these deals are no longer available, but I thought I would share anyways.

Here's how my transaction went:

2 Powder, 2 Lotion, 1 Shampoo & 5 Desitin @ $2.50 each = $25.00 (get $10 ECBs wyb $25 worth)
- Used $2.00 off 2 Baby products CVS Store Coupon
- Used (2) $1.00 MFQ, (*3) $2/2 IP & (1) $3/3 IP
(*I was supposed to use (3) $1.00 MFQs, but forgot to hand over one - BUT, the cashier accidentally scanned 1 of my $2.00 coupons twice. Oh well!)

8 SoBe - Buy 1 @ $1.59, Get 1 FREE
- Used $3.00 off $10.00 Grocery Purchase CVS Store Coupon
- Used (4) BOGO Printables
(I have enough printables for at least 14 more FREE SoBe's. My FAVORITE store loves me so much...they 1) gave me permission and let me take the rest of their stock off their shelf since it was the last day of the promotion, and 2) wrote me a raincheck for 20 SoBes - YES!! So I should be getting 20 more FREE SoBe's)

1 Dawn Soap - Used my raincheck to get this for $.97
- Used $1.00 MFQ HERE (adjusted to $.97)

Before I used ALL these coupons, I used a $5 off $25 CVS store coupon. THEN I used all the other coupons I just listed.

I paid with $1.00 ECBs & $3.03 OOP.
Got back $10 ECBs for buying $25 worth of baby products.

I basically profited $6.97 for all this!!  (My receipt says I saved $58.41...nice!)

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment