Thursday, September 23, 2010

PetSmart: 15% off Your Purchase + FREE Dog Food!

I just received an email for 15% off my next purchase at PetSmart! This will go GREAT with the FREE Dog Food I mentioned HERE and this new deal:

SCIENCE DIET PET FOOD DEAL:
Go HERE and register your animal to get a whole bunch of printable coupons! (If you are not a member of Hill's Science Diet site already, you will have to register yourself first, then register your animal). One of the coupons is for $8.00 off ANY size bag.

Buy 1 5lb Bag @ $9.99
-Use the $8.00 MFQ Printable (after you register)
-Use 15% off PetSmart Coupon (no matter what order you hand these over, I believe their registers are programmed to take the % off AFTER MFQs)
= $1.69

BY NATURE PET FOOD DEAL:
Like I mentioned earlier, By Nature is offering 1 FREE bag of pet food with a mail in rebate. Here is how this deal will work:

Buy 1 Bag @ $11.99
-Use 15% off PetSmart Coupon
= $10.19 + tax (My OOP will be $11.03)
Submit for the Mail in Rebate, and get back $11.99
So a small MoneyMaker after the stamp...not to mention FREE dog food!

If you did not get this coupon, but would like it, I can "invite friends" via email to receive this coupon as well. So just shoot me an email or message me your email.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment