Monday, January 12, 2009

CVS Hidden Money Maker!!

I went shopping with my mom and sister-in-law on Sunday when I discovered the hidden deal. I got home today and looked at iheartcvs.com and sure enough, I was right!

Buy CVS brand Cheese Crackers for $1.97
Use $3 off CVS brand Q
Receive $1.00 ECB
$1.00 MONEY MAKER!!
*Note: if this is the only thing you get, the coupon will adjust to $1.99 (no biggie)

Go HERE to print $3 CVS coupon.

If you don't have this coupon or can't print it, you can still get the crackers for $.99 after ECB.

2 comments:

  1. Did this one tonight. I'm loving this coupon! I've gotten wipes, cheese crackers, spices, and coffee filters this week!

    You know the cotton squares are $3.49 and are producing 1 ECB as well. I've done this deal once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used coupons off and on for years....but in today's economy, I need to improve my game. I shop CVS but am not familiar with some of the verbage; such as ECB??? And the blog gave the deals of the week as : $1 off any Tide P&G 12/14....I get the Tide Proctor & Gamble...but what does 12/14 mean and how do you get the $1 off???

    ReplyDelete