Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aldi Score 4/28

So I have a confession to make...I don't ALWAYS use coupons. Sometimes there are better deals WITHOUT coupons than WITH coupons. You just gotta look for them! I frequently shop at Aldi for breads, fruits & veggies, milk, eggs, and I also look for any markdowns. Suprisingly, I found some AWESOME markdowns today. I just thought I'd share what kind of deals you can get if you keep an eye out.

Keep in mind that we don't need ALL these items right away, but we will stockpile them until we do need them. Like the hot dogs & buns - we just stick these in the freezer and take them out when we need them. This beats paying full price last minute.  The whole point of stockpiling is to buy when it's at a low price!  And that's exactly what I did at this trip to Aldi.

Here's what I got:
3 boxes Grain Crackers - $.79 each (I will use these for Brian's graduation party)
1 Instant Brown Rice - $.69
4 Hot Dog Buns - $.25 each
1 bag Pears - $.99
2 Jumbo Hot Dogs - $.39 each
**I just bought some at Wal-Mart for $.50 each AND I even used a coupon...grrr**
5 single Mangos - $.29 each (I'm going to cut these up and freeze them for future use!)
2 French/Ranch Dip - $.49 each (I will use these for Brian's graduation party)
4 6pk Bottled Water - $.49 each (I will use these for Brian's graduation party)

Total Paid - $10.22 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!
Full Retail Price would have been over $20!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment