Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tom Thumb: FREE Cereal & Milk (say it isn't so!!!)


Here is how you can get 10 boxes of FREE cereal and FREE milk!

Through Tuesday night (3/13), Tom Thumb has their Kellogg's Corn Flakes (12 oz) and Raisin Bran (20 oz) on sale for $1.99 when you use the coupon printed in the ad. Use the $4.00 off 4 boxes printable coupon HERE. THEN - when you buy 4 boxes of cereal in one transaction, you will get a catalina coupon for a FREE gallon of milk.  There is a $10 rebate HERE when you submit 10 UPC labels.  In order to get enough labels for the rebate AND the FREE milk coupon at each transaction, I had to buy in multiples of 4, scoring me 12 boxes.
This is what I did this morning:

Buy 4 boxes @ $1.99 with in ad coupon
Pay $3.96 OOP
Get a FREE milk coupon

**I did this same transaction 2 more times to get 12 boxes and 3 milk coupons.  We used 1 coupon today, and have 2 more for later.**

Then I will submit a mail in rebate for $10.00 back when you mail in 10 UPC labels.

I paid $11.88 for 12 boxes of cereal and 3 coupons for a FREE gallon of milk. Minus the $10 rebate I will get back = $1.88 total.  Like I said, you don't HAVE to get 12 boxes.  You only need 10 UPC labels for the rebate, but we thought the 12 boxes and 3 gallons was a better deal for us!


Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment