Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Free Victoria's Secret Lotion

Go visit Victoria's Secret, bring in THIS COUPON, and get a free 1 oz. bottle of body lotion. (no purchase necessary) Offer good through 9/7/09.

*these would make great stocking stuffers*

Also, let me just say something...kinda warn you. I was getting my mail the other day, and noticed something on top of the trash. It was a Victoria's Secret mail out, with the FREE PANTY offer. I get these every now and then. But someone actually just chunked this in the trash. So what did I do? I picked it up and redeemed it! Yay!

This is not the first time this has happened to me. I found a Kroger catalina for "1 Free Pack of Trident Gum" on the ground in the parking lot. So I got free gum out of picking that cataline off the ground.

So, just beware! Always check your receipts and CRT (cash register tape) for free items and check ALL your mail. You never know when or where might find some goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment