Saturday, August 1, 2009

Schwans FREE $10 worth of food - HURRY!!

HURRY - Schwan’s Food Service is offering $10 in free food to the first 500,000 people starting today, August 1st.

Choose any item for $10 or less from their online store and it will be delivered to your door for FREE. The offer is limited to one offer per household. **Note: You can only choose 1 item $10 or less, so I chose something as close to $10 as possible to get the best deal.

I purchased a 2-lb bag of chicken nuggets ($9.99) for FREE!!! I can't wait to try this out.

Go HERE for more details.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome deal! I got the Six Cheese Tortellini! Thanks so much for the heads up! ~Leah A. from Denton, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Let me know how they taste :)

    ReplyDelete