Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amazon: Charmin Ultra Strong $.20 PER ROLL + FREE Shipping!!

I must have a thing for toilet paper, because our house is very well stocked. If I can find a deal for less than $.25 per roll, I snatch it up! Right now, Amazon has Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Rolls Toilet Paper (24 ct) for $25.94. Save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save, lowering your price to $22.05. THEN clip a $3.00 coupon making your grand total ONLY $19.05. Plus, FREE shipping is always included with Subscribe & Save orders.
$19.05 for 24 Mega Rolls (or 96 regular rolls) = $.20 per roll! Definitely below my stock up price!

Remember, you can cancel your Subscribe & Save items any time you want. I cancel them once they are delivered to my house.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment