Friday, December 9, 2011

ShopAtHome: Reebok EasyTone Shoes ONLY $28 + FREE Shipping

Head on over to ShopAtHome to check out their sweet Wild Deal. You can get a pair of Reebok Easy Tone shoes for ONLY $28 + FREE Shipping.

* Sign in/up at ShopAtHome
* Click on the Reebok Wild Deal in the middle of the page
* Add any of the Easy Tone shoes priced at $49 to your shopping cart (there are several to choose from)
* Check out, then enter code RETONE to score the shoes for $35 + FREE shipping
* Get $7 cash back in your ShopAtHome account

I already have a pair of Easy Tone shoes, and I love them! At this price, I went ahead and bought another pair. Merry Christmas to me!
With tax, I paid $37.90, so with the $7 cash back, my total will be $30.90 - not bad for $100 shoes!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment