Monday, November 2, 2009

Make Money Selling Books!!

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!
Well I think Christmas season has officially started.

I heard on the radio that stores and malls are putting up Christmas decorations and sales EARLY this year in hopes to bring in a little more profit. Sales are down and they want people to BUY!!

So here's a quick and easy way to make a little extra money for the Christmas season!

One of the ways I make a little extra cash on the side is selling my old textbooks...and books in general. Between my husband and myself, we have a lot of books that frankly - need to be gone! You could sell them on Craiglist or Ebay, BUT there is a better website - Cash4Books.net.

The site is very simple! You just go and enter the ISBN #s, then you can see how much Cash4Books.net will pay for the book, or even if they aren't buying it at all. Some of my older college books that I thought I would get nothing out of, I ended up getting around $5.00 for. Hey! Better than nothing!

One of the best things about Cash4Books.net is, they pay for shipping! Unlike Craigslist, Amazon and Ebay where you pay for shipping out of pocket - Cash4Books.net has a shipping label you can print directly from their website!

AND - they deposit the money into your bank account VERY quickly.

I have had TONS of success from using Cash4Books.net, received a good amount of cash back, AND de-cluttered my closet! Yay for getting rid of old textbooks and unused books!

No comments:

Post a Comment