Friday, February 19, 2010

Swagbucks - MEGA Swabucks Day!!

Everyone knows how much I love free stuff - and you can get lots of free stuff through Swagbucks!

You can earn points ("swagbucks") by searching the web through their Swagbucks site. Then you can redeem those points for free stuff like giftcards, cash, other items.

Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks day! You can earn more swagbucks by searching on Fridays. Register now, and you can get 3 FREE Swag Bucks.

I just redeemed for $15.00 worth of Amazon.com giftcards, and I still have a lot of points left. I'm planning to get a music book for my voice studio with this. ALL FOR FREE!!! Gotta love it.

If you have not started using Swagbucks, I would highly suggest you start now. It is so well worth it. You are probably on the internet searching everyday anyways, so why not win some free stuff while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment