Friday, December 4, 2009

December should not be stressful!

I don't know why December is stressful. Shouldn't it be a time of relaxation and enjoying the holidays?

December is ALWAYS a stressful time for me. I am a private music instructor by profession, and during the month of December, I am planning recitals, holding after school rehearsals for students to practice. This wouldn't be so difficult if I was only at 1 school, but I am splitting my time between 4 schools. YIKES!!!

Not to mention Christmas shopping, grocery shopping, sale-searching, deal-finding, coupon-cutting, Christmas programs, Holiday parties, family, blah blah blah, and my husband has finals coming up so I'm really just a 1-woman show for the next week.

My point: Sorry for the lack of posts. I think I've stressed myself out to the point of physical exhaustion. Because I am sick today. :(

So if you feel yourself getting stressed and CRANKY - STOP and sing a Christmas Carol.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick. I hope that Brian and you get some down time during the Christmas break. Remember, two things! ~Pops

    ReplyDelete