Monday, December 7, 2009

HOT MoneyMaker at Walgreens!!

This week, Walgreens has a great moneymaker on medicine. And the best part is - you won't even have to spend anything out of pocket!

Triaminic Strips - $5.00 each (Get a $5.00 RR wyb 2)
-Use (2) $3.00 Thin Strips Coupon from the 12/6 SS -AND-
-Use $2.00 Walgreens Coupon (Walgreens Healthy Savings Coupon Booklet) *will take off $4.00 (I found these at the front of my store. If they aren't there, try asking the pharmacy)

Pay $0.00 OOP, get back $5.00 RR

1 comment:

  1. I love your site and check in often for deals. I also just noticed you do private voice lessons in FTW. Could you contact me about availability, price, etc. I have a 14 year old varsity choir member and we may be interested in working with you. My e-mail is sarahbren@yahoo.com Thank you :-) Your site helps so much around here!

    ReplyDelete