Saturday, December 5, 2009

Homemade Stromboli

So I saw on MoneySavingMom's blog where she made some Stromboli, so I thought I'd give it a try.
The hubby made one for himself. He loaded it with Ham, Bacon, Pepperoni, Cheese & Parsley.

The one I made for me had Ham, Bacon, Pepperoni, Turkey Pepperoni, Onion, Tomato, Cheese & Parsley.

We rolled them up, and they looked like this before we placed them in the oven.They came out looking like this - and OMG!! They are SO delicious. Several meals can come out of this. Exciting!
I followed this recipe, but made my own adjustments. Yum!!

*Note, I LOVE tomatoes, but I really don't like cooked tomatoes. I will have to say, the tomatoes I put on my stromboli made it taste SO GOOD! You should try it! Even Brian said it was good, and he hates tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment