Saturday, December 12, 2009

Old Navy coupons issued through mail

Do you have an Old Navy credit card? I do - in fact, it was one of the first credit cards I got (back in the day) haha.

Obviously, I don't run a balance on my card, but I do keep it open for the perks. Old Navy issued 3 $10.00 off cards for the month of December. I don't know if everyone got them, but I know my mom and myself got them.

Well, I went to Old Navy today to see what I could get, and I asked if the amount could be exactly $10.00, making my total $0.00. And the cashier said YES! (One of the $10 cards expired today. My mom is out of town, and she wasn't going to have time to use it...so I used it hehe)

I was able to get $20.00 worth of stuff at Old Navy, all for FREE!! And I still have 2 $10.00 coupons left.

No comments:

Post a Comment