Thursday, March 18, 2010

Need Some Extra Cash?

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!
Spring cleaning? Want to make some extra cash while you're at it? Well I have had great success with this program - Cash4Books.net. It's MUCH easier to use than Half.com, and you get FREE shipping.

All you do is:
1) Enter the ISBN #
2) See how much Cash4Books.net will buy it for
3) Print your shipping label
4) Mail it
5) Get PAID!!

Why I LOVE this Program:
** You can get rid of some older books and textbooks that you probably can't sell on Ebay or Half.com
** You don't need to stand in a LONG line JUST to weigh your package at the Post Office
** Pay NOTHING out of pocket
** VERY quick turn around. Unlike Half.com, Cash4Books.net pays super fast. I always get my money quickly and without any problems. I've already made a few hundred bucks from selling my old textbooks.

So if you are looking to get rid some clutter, and make some dough in the meantime, you might try Cash4Books.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment