Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wal-Mart: My New Favorite Store?

Wal-Mart has recently changed their coupon policy. One thing I am LOVING is this:
 

This means, if your coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the overage can go towards another item or you can get cash back. I was able to find some coupons like these to help purchase some toilet paper.

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets - $1.87 ($3 MFQ 2/13 RP)
= $1.13 in overage

Revlon Tweezers – $1.87 ($2.00 Printable)
= $.13 in overage

K-Y Jelly 2 oz - $2.62 ($3.00 Printable)
= $.38 in overage
Here's what I purchased:
2 KY
2 Revlon Tweezers
1 Gain

I paid ONLY $1.85 for all that due to the overage amount ($2.15)

With this new coupon policy, Wal-Mart might now become my new favorite store. I can get essentials like milk, bread, fruits, etc. all for FREE with overage from other coupons. Enjoy!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment