Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mail Goodies!! (Dog Treats Deal)

Remember when I posted about the *HOT* Dog (hehe) deal HERE? I decided to go ahead and get in on this deal. My dog LOVES rawhides and chews "treats", but there aren't many good coupons and deals for treats. So...look what I got today! I think Dusty Bottoms (my lab puppy) was more excited than I was (can you tell??)

Here's what was inside my package:
1 Doggy pillow
1 box Chicken Flavored Beefhide Chew Strips (5 oz)
2 bags Super Bark Bite Treats (7.6 oz) - Disney's Bolt Theme
2 bags Healthy Centers Flavored Treats (1.75 oz) - Salmon & Cheese Flavors
2 bags (15pk) Rawhide Munchy Sticks
2 bags (6 pk) Sanded Perch Covers (Cleans and Trims Nails)
5 Rawhides (3 Hickory, 2 Natural Flavors)
1 Flea Comb (not pictured)

With S&H, I paid $26.98 for all the items above. The value of these items is $95.00. Graveyard Mall always has great deals on stuff. Keep checking in for more great finds! I know I'm excited about my haul!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment