Friday, July 22, 2011

Why I LOVE Swagbucks...and you should too!

If you haven't jumped on the Swagbucks bandwagon, you need to. I thought I would give you an idea of the kinds of things I've been able to get for FREE.

What are Swagbucks?? Well...you can earn points ("swagbucks") by searching the web through their Swagbucks site. Then you can redeem those points for free stuff like giftcards, cash, other items.  99% of the time, I redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon GiftCards because that's the best deal.  But sometimes I redeem for other giftcards.  **NEW: Giftcard offers like CVS, Home Depot, Chili's, Fandango. Details HERE**

With my Swagbucks, here's some of the deals I've been able to score:

Music Book & HDMI Cable thru Amazon
**Shipping was FREE because I ordered over $25 worth. With my GC's, I paid $0.00 OOP**

FREE $15 iTunes Gift Card

FREE $10 CVS Gift Card (redeemable online or in store)

Blind Side BluRay & GE Water Filter 3pk thru Amazon
**Shipping was FREE because I ordered over $25 worth. I had a good amount in GC's, so I paid very little OOP. With the GC's, I saved over 64%.**

WWII BluRay thru Amazon
**Shipping was FREE because I ordered over $25 worth. With my GC's, I paid $0.00 OOP**

Hopefully you too have been able to score some great deals thru Amazon and Swagbucks.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment