Monday, April 26, 2010

*HOT* Johnson's Baby 6-items Trial Size Gift Set - ONLY $1.58

Amazon has the Johnson's Baby Trial Sizes Gift Set (6-Pack) on sale for only $3.49 (down from $17.94), shipping is $5.99.

What all is included in each Johnson's Baby Trial Sizes Basket are these 6 items:
* Baby Shampoo - 1.5 fl oz (44ml)
* Baby Lotion - 1.0 fl oz (29ml)
* Baby Wash - 1.0 fl oz (29ml)
* Desitin Creamy® - 1/8 oz (3.5g)
* Baby Powder - 1.5 oz (42g)
* Soothing Naturals™ - 0.2 fl oz. (5ml) Nourishing Lotion

Your "grand" total would be $9.48 for everything!
So...$1.58 each item!!

I like to stock up on gifts like this for baby showers.  How many times do you go out last minute and end up spending $20-$30?  I have a box full of stuff I got on sale, so I don't have to pay full price - or go frantically shopping the next time I attend a baby shower.  AND - the items inside the box are travel size, so they fit perfectly in a purse or diaper bag!  So hurry and stock up on these!!

Thanks, SmartCouponing

**update: Just ordered mine.  Here is what my order looked like before I paid:
I am super excited!  I love saving money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment