Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE Money with MySurvey


Have you heard of MySurvey.com??

One of the ways I am able to stretch my "dollar" that much more is through Survey sites. MySurvey.com has been a leader in the consumer research business for more than 60 years. They ask for opinions about existing products and services and about products under development thru online surveys. Then they give that feedback to businesses.

Each week I am emailed surveys in which to participate. Each survey has points. Those points can be redeemed for LOTS of stuff like CASH, gift cards (ie. Chili's, CVS, Olive Garden, Movie Theatres, Hotels, etc), electronics, home decor. There is TONS of stuff to choose from. I have been able to earn lots of points to redeem for giftcards (those are my favorite).

I would highly recommend using MySurvey.com. They are one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment