Friday, April 9, 2010

Free + Profit on Betty Crocker Potatoes

Remember my post on "How to make a profit on BC Potatoes?"

I went to Kroger today and did 2 transactions, and came out with a huge profit!

Transaction #1:
3 Potatoes @ $1.00 each
-$.40 Cellfire eCoupon
-$1.00/2 MFQ
-(1) $.40 Printable

Paid $.77

Transaction #2:
3 Potatoes @ $1.00 each
-(3) $.40 Printable

Paid $.60

Here's what I got back in terms of catalinas:
* FREE Air Wick Scented Oil warmer & refill (up to $5.62)
* FREE Nescafe Taster's Choice 6ct or 7ct Stick Pack (up to $1.39)
* Buy 1, Get 1 FREE 20oz. SoBe Lifewater (I have a FREE item coupon for this, so I will be able to get 2 for free!!)
* (2) $3.00 catalinas (on your next order)

So...I paid a total of $1.37, got back $6.00 in cats, and 3 FREE item coupons. NOT BAD!!

Go HERE to get the "know how" on this promotion.

2 comments:

  1. Was that really $1/2? With the 2 IP's, I would think you would had to have bought 4 to not beep... The .25/1 coupons are great for this deal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry. You're right. I only used 1 IP on the 1st transaction. I'll change that.

    ReplyDelete