Friday, April 23, 2010

Mary Jane Crocs - ONLY $2.80 + tax

When Crocs first came out, I WAS NOT a big fan.  Now that I'm a teacher and I'm on my feet all day, I am seriously considering them.  They are SO comfortable.  And now they are coming out with more fashionable styles.  Who says you can't be fashionable AND comfortable?

There is a clearance sale going on at Crocs.com.  Several of the shoes on their website are at rock bottom prices.  AND you can use code "croslite" for an additional 15% off, and use code "springfreeship" to get free shipping.

If you shop through ShopAtHome, you will get 7% back on your purchase.  If you are a new member, you will get an EXTRA $5.00 when you make your first purchase.

Here is an example of a deal you can score:
Buy Crocs Mary Janes - $9.99 (clearance)
- Use code "croslite" for an additional 15% off (-$1.49)
- Use code "springfreeship" to get FREE shipping

*If you go through ShopAtHome, after all is said and done, you will pay ONLY $2.80 + tax (for new members)*

You can't beat these deals in the stores!  I've looked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment