Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Kroger Mega Event Transactions

So I have something to tell everyone. There is a nice Kraft promotion going on a Kroger (details soon), along with the Mega Deal. When you buy 5 Kraft products, you will get a $5.00 catalina, starting 7/19.  I tried the deal on the 19th, and no catalina. I went to the CS desk, and they thought I was crazy. Oh well. I still got some great deals.

Well I went back to Kroger to get more items, and sure enough they had signs everywhere, coupons by the cheese, and stickers on the packages of shredded cheese. So what did I do? I went back to the CS desk (the same guy too) and said "Hi, remember me?" And I rehashed everything, he remembered. So he gave me $5.00 in cash to replace the $5.00 catalina I was supposed to get!

Anyways, I did more shopping, 2 transactions of 10. Here is what I got:
Transaction #1:
2 Quaker Quakes
2 Q-tips
1 Aquafresh Kids TP
4 Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Philly Cream Cheese

Total: $7.60
Got back $5.00 catalina for buying 5 Kraft products

I like using the self checkout, so I can make sure everything goes right and all my coupons are scanned. There were so many people there, and the lady doing the self check out was so busy (and frantic), so after she scanned my coupons, I didn't bother trying to give her $5.00 in cash, then pay the rest with my card.

Transaction #2:
4 Spaghettios
1 Aquafresh Kids TP
4 Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Philly Cream Cheese

Total: $5.43
Got back $5.00 catalina

Again, it was so busy, I decided to save the $5.00 catalina from transaction #1 for another time.

Grand Total OOP: $13.03
Still have $10 in catalinas and $5.00 cash

Check out all the Kroger deals HERE.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment