Saturday, July 24, 2010

*HOT* New Kraft Catalina Promotion

**I wanted to confirm this deal before I posted it.  But now that I have done that, here it is:**

There is a HOT new catalina offer available at Kroger. Buy 5 Kraft products (see below), Get a $5.00 catalina. Plus, Kraft will donate 5 meals to Feeding America. This deal runs thru 8/15.

The participating products are:
Kraft Single 6 oz
Kraft Parmesan Cheese 6 oz
Kraft natural Cheese 5 oz
Kraft String-ums Cheese 6 oz
Kraft Cracker Cuts cheese 6 oz
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese slices 6 oz
Philadelphia Cream Cheese 6 oz
Cracker Barrel Cheese 5 oz
Cheez Whiz Process cheese 6 oz
Breakstone’s Sour Cream 16 oz
Breakston’s Cottage Cheese 16 oz
Knudsen Sour Cream 16 oz
Knudsen Cottage Cheese 6 oz

Get Free Cream Cheese at Kroger:
This week Philadelphia Cream Cheese is $.99 with the Mega Event going on. There is a $1.00 coupon HERE. (I was only able to print 2)

Deal Idea #1:
Buy 5 Cream Cheese ($.99 wyb 10 Mega Event items)
-Use (2) $1.00 coupons (from above)
Pay $2.95, Get back a $5.00 catalina.

Deal Idea #2:
If you didn't even use any coupons, it's still a great deal!
Buy 5 Kraft Shredded Cheese ($1.88 wyb 10 Mega Event items)
Pay $9.40, Get back a $5.00 catalina.
= $.88 each bag! **My target price is $1.00**

Or...you can do what I did HERE.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

2 comments:

  1. So, I went tonight and did this deal. The really cool thing was that there was a blinky for $1 off 2 packages. I was so super excited! :) I basically went to the store tonight with the intention of getting EXACTLY what you got, so I could be sure I didn't screw anything up...ha! Anyway, it worked perfectly and I was soooooooo excited! Plus, I took Kimber with me and she got excited too. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Yeah, I was STOKED when I saw the $1 off 2 blinkie. So with the Mega Deal, blinkie coupon & $5.00 catalina, you got cheese for $.38 per bag!! That is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete