Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Groupon: $20 to Soap.com for $10 (Today ONLY)

This AWESOME Groupon is available again, this time in Miami BUT - you don't have to be from Miami to get this deal!

Today's Groupon Deal is: $10 for $20 Worth of Everyday Essentials from Soap.com.

They have TONS of stuff from paper products, makeup, deodorant, soap, medicine, moisturizer, household cleaners, etc.

Previously, I got 72 rolls of toilet paper for ONLY $.18 each roll!! My target is $.25 each, so I done good haha.  My mom also got in on this deal.  $.18 TP!!

I like this because I don't have to clip coupons, get in my car, stand in line, etc. I just have to sit on my bum and click away! AND, shipping is included, so you don't have to meet a minimum amount to get FREE shipping.

Here's how to get this deal:
* Go HERE and login/sign up for a Groupon Account
* If you don't see Miami, go to the “Visit More Cities” link to find Miami.  Then you should see "Soap.com deal".
* Click the “Buy” button and complete your order
...and...voila!

**NOTE - if you already bought this Groupon from another city, you cannot get another one.  Soap.com is not letting you.**

Happy Savings.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment