Friday, October 1, 2010

Walgreens: Wet n Wild Cosmetics - $20 worth for ONLY $5

I haven't done much CVS & Walgreens shopping lately, but I discovered this deal and thought I'd give it a go. Here's how I came out last night:

Wet n Wild Cosmetics are 50% off this week at Walgreens.
Buy $20 worth of items for $10

Pay $5 for $20 worth of cosmetics - that's awesome!!

I (of course) used my RR's to help pay for these items, so I only spent $.47 for all of the items pictured above. That's pretty good considering some of it is mineral makeup. I can't wait to try it!  I also noticed their nail polish is on sale for $.49, so you could totaly stock up on nail polish and throw those in someone's Christmas stocking.  Just a thought...

The 50% off deal at Walgreens lasts thru Saturday. Sorry for the late notice, but I just now got a chance to try it out.  Hopefully you have time to make a quick run to score this deal!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment