Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kroger Deals - All this for $.50 OOP + $.40 Upromise Deposit

There are quite a few FREEbies at Kroger this week. Here's some deals you can take advantage of:

Colgate Toothpaste - $1.00
-Use $.50 MFQ (1/2 SS)
= FREE

Bestlife Butter - $1.00
-Use $1.00 MFQ (1/2 SS)
= FREE

Carefree Liners - $1.00
-Use $.50 MFQ (1/9 SS)
= FREE

Yakisoba Noodles - $.88
-Used $.50 (1/2 SS)
= FREE

No Yolks Noodles - $1.25
-Use $.50 MFQ (don't remember where this came from, I think 10/10 SS)
=$.25
**Get $.40 Deposited in your UPromise Account.** Unfamiliar with UPromise? Go HERE to read about it.

The Sierra Mist was a FREE item catalina coupon I got not too long ago. Don't forget to grab those with your receipt!  You never know what you will get!
*******************************
Then my CVS Deals:
David's Sunflower Seeds - $1.50
= $1.00 each

Orbit Gum - Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
= 2 for FREE

I used $4.00 in ECBS to pay, so $0.00 OOP. I only paid $.50 OOP TOTAL between Kroger & CVS. Then I will get a $.40 Deposit into my Upromise Account from the noodles!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment