Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Journey of a Clean Pantry

So I've been wanting to clean out my pantry.
1) Because it just needed to be re-organized.
2) It was getting to the point where I had so much stuff that I had to store them on my kitchen counter or dining room table.
3) There was probably some stuff that needed to be thrown away.

So above is a picture of what it looked like before!

I took almost everything out of the pantry and re-organized it. I also put the canned goods in chronological order, so the "older" cans were put in the front so I could use those first :)

BEFORE!!!
AFTER!!
I got my million cans of Ragu, Pastas and Rice I got for cheapo, extra cereal in the back, and my oatmeal I have every morning :)

BEFORE!!

AFTER!!
Here is where I put all my cans of soup, older ones in the front, all those potato pouches were free, Mac & Cheese, Tuna, etc.

BEFORE!!
Look what I found when I was cleaning :) Sometimes I forget what I "buy."
All those BBQ sauces, Mayo, Dressing & Mustard were all free.

AFTER!!
And the finished product!!

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment