Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scored at Kroger - Pillsbury CAT deal!! (Profit $3.28)

I decided to do the Pillsbury deal again while I still had coupons. AND when I walked in the store, I saw the Manager's Special stickers. Boy did this make me happy :)

I split this up into 2 transactions, so I could get 2 catalinas. Here is how I came out:

Transaction #1:
4 Grands Jr. Biscuits 5ct - $.99 each (I didn't think the smaller size was part of the promotion, but Kroger had a sticker right below it explaining the CAT deal)
-Used (2) $.30 off 2 IP HERE (tripled to $.90)

Paid $2.16 BUT got back a $2.50 "off your next order" coupon
***********************************
Transaction #2:
4 Crescents 5 ct - $.39 each :)
1 Crescents - $1.67
-Used (3) $1.00 IP HERE

Paid $.06 BUT got back a $3.00 "off your next order" coupon

GRAND TOTAL OOP - $2.22
AMOUNT IN CATALINAS REMAINING - $5.50
TOTAL PROFIT - $3.28
...so basically Pillsbury paid me to buy their products...

No comments:

Post a Comment