Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kroger Trip 10/8/09 - $1.70 for all this!!

Brian and I had a craving for something sweet...so naturally I wanted to go to CVS or Walgreens, but I didn't want to pay out the butt for ice cream. So I mustered up some energy to go to Kroger, PLUS I could get in on the current Mega Event while I was there. I came home with a bunch of bags, and my husband said "You left to go get ice cream, and you came back with all this stuff!"

And my response was...well, I got all this for LESS than what the ice cream would be by itself...and it's TRUE! See below:

So naturally I wanted to set up to take a picture, and my husband decided he was going to help (haha). Grocery set-up and photography by Brian :)

4 Campbells Soup - 2/$1.00 (not part of Mega Deal)
-Used (2) $1/2 MFQ

6 Steamers Vegetables - $1.99
-Used (6) $.50 MFQ that doubled

3 Healthy Choice Meals - $2.27
-Used (3) $2.00 MFQ

1 Breyers Ice Cream - $2.49

-$5.00 Mega Event for buying 10 participating items
-$2.50 catalina from Pillsbury deal HERE

Paid $1.70 for all this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment