Saturday, January 9, 2010

*KILLER* Crazy Meal Deal at Kroger

I don't really participate in the meal deals at Kroger because normally I can get all that stuff for cheaper than they are selling it for. BUT this week I took part because it was just too good to pass up.

Buy any (3) Kelloggs Cereals (Selected Varieties), Nutri-Grain Bars 8ct,
Special-K Bars 6ct - 3/$7
Get FREE:
Kroger Gallon of Milk
Kroger White Bread
Kroger Large Eggs 12 ct Grade A
Tennessee Pride Sausage Gravy 8oz

- $5/4 any Kellogg's Cereal printable HERE
- $1/2 Special K Coupon (1/3 RP)

Here's what I did - I wanted to be able to use both of the coupons I listed above, but the deal is "buy 3." So...I went in halfsies with my mom. I bought 2 crazy meal deals (my store lets you do up to 3 in one transaction). I used both the $5/4 and $1/2 coupon. I paid $7.59 for everything, so ~$3.80 each. Not bad! So I basically got 2 meal deals for the price of one.

I would highly recommend doing it this way. You get more bang for your buck. And if you're someone like me who can't use up all that food before it goes bad, then do it like I did and go halfsies with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment