Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weight Loss Goal Update - Week 2

Last week, I shared my decision to lose weight in hopes to help me actually do it!

Here's a recap of my goals. Go HERE for a more detailed description.

* No sugar
* Work out at least 2 hours a week (Rather than saying "I'm going to work out 4 days a week," doing a lump sum of time is more achievable for me.)
* Eat fish 1 meal a week

With all this, my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. Every 10 pounds I will reward myself, and at the 20lb. and 50lb mark I will do big rewards!!

Lose 10 pounds by Saturday, February 13th
Week 1: 1/10-1/16 – DONE – Lost 2 pounds
Week 2: 1/17-1/23 – DONE - Lost 3 pounds (this means I am ahead of schedule - yay!!)
Week 3: 1/24-1/30
Week 4: 1/31-2/6
Week 5: 2/7-2/13
REWARD – Manicure/Pedicure
**I need a pedi right now, so the harder I work the faster I can get the pedi. That is motivating me to lose 10 pounds faster!**

**Goal #4: Lose 20 pounds by Saturday, March 20th** BIG GOAL!!!
REWARD – Massage

Goal #5: Lose 30 pounds by Saturday, April 24th
REWARD – TBD

Goal #6: Lose 40 pounds by Saturday, May 22nd
REWARD – TBD

Goal #7: Lose 50 pounds by Saturday, July 3rd

REWARD – TBD
**I’m thinking a new wardrobe!!**

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your doing this
    maybe I can follow some of you tips ;o)
    from a girl who would like to lose too- and has never been on a diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been through my fair share of diets. I lost a lot of weight before I got married so I know it works :) Now I would like to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete