Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CVS: FREE Revlon

I've been needing some powder for the last 2 days. I have makeup stockpiled, but not powder for some reason. Like I've said about stockpiling (HERE & HERE) - it eliminates the need to buy last minute and at full retail price. So I thought I'd hit up CVS to see if they had any makeup deals. I scanned my card at the price scanner and got a $6.00 off Revlon CVS coupon - SWEET!

*DEAL* Buy $10 of Revlon products, Get $4.00 ECBs

Here's what I did to get FREE Revlon:
Buy 1 ColorStay Pressed Powder @ $10.49
- Use $6.00 CVS coupon from the price scanner --AND--
- Use $2.00 MFQ (5/8 SS) (I didn't have this with me, but I'm going to go back and see if they'll still accept it)
Pay $2.49 + tax, Get $4 ECBs
= MORE THAN FREE!!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment