Thursday, August 26, 2010

$35 for a Swedish Massage or Facial at Tony Cao Salon & Spa (Reg. $75)

If you haven't taken advantage of Groupon, you need to. This website is something I REALLY love, and check every day for deals.

I purchased my husband a 60 minute massage for only $35.00. Something that would have cost us over $60 alone!

I also purchased a hair color & cut coupon for only $45, retail value over $100!! YIKES!

I've had wonderful experiences with Groupon so far, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the savings...especially those massages. My mom is always "griping" (in a loving way) that I need to go get a massage. I'm just too stubborn.

Well, I looked at today's deal...for Fort Worth, it's another deal on a Swedish Massage or Facial. Get 53% off their services. If you are in need of a great massage, go HERE to get details and to take advantage of the deal.

Happy Savings!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment