Monday, August 30, 2010

Mrs. Baird's Outlet

Remember my post a while back about buying bread and baked goods at an Outlet Store?  Luckily there is one real close to my house. So I thought I would share the deals I scored.

First of all, Brian and I are on a little health kick, so we're trying to eat more oats, wheat, and less white breads. I have been unwilling to pay grocery store prices on the "healthy" bread, so I went to the outlet store instead.  Every time I go, they are out of wheat tortillas. They took my name and #, and called me when they had some. Yay!

Here's what all I got:
* 3 Light, Multi-Grain English Muffins 6pk - $1.19 each
(These are for my Breakfast Muffins)
* 2 Tia Rosa Wheat Tortillas 10pk - $.85 each
* 1 Kroger Low Sodium Wheat Bread - $.78

THEN - when you buy $6.00 worth, you get an item for FREE.

They had these 16 pack 100-calorie Wheat Sandwich Bun things. SCORE!!

I paid ONLY $6.05 for ALL THIS STUFF!!  At Full Retail Price, I would have paid over $15.00.  Yikes!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

3 comments:

  1. Leah, where is the outlet located at? There use to be one down the street from me in Dallas but they closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that I go to is in Watauga, but there are lots of them around. There are also other bread company outlet stores. "Swagbucks" it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad that you can enjoy all that healthy food on the cheap. Thanks for spreading the word about our outlet stores!

    Mrs Baird's
    www.twitter.com/mrsbairds
    www.facebook.com/mrsbairds

    ReplyDelete