Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chili’s: FREE Chips & Queso, Brownie Sundae & Appetizer


I get a lot of FREEbies by signing up to be on companys' email list. If you haven't already, you should sign up for the Chili's Email Club. You will receive a coupon valid for a FREE Chips & Queso!! I've also heard reports of getting a FREE Brownie Sundae AND a FREE Appetizer through email. So this is definitely something you want to be a part of! Go HERE to join their email list.

Also...there is a $4.00 off any 2 entrees coupon inside the 8/15 RedPlum insert.

Remember the $30 FREE Giftcard I won a while back? Well, Brian and I were able to go on a FREE date - TWICE with all the above coupons. These coupons definitely helped stretch my dollar!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment