Saturday, August 14, 2010

Target Apparel Printables + Clearance Items


Target had a bunch of great coupons on their site not too long ago. If you were lucky enough to print them while they were available, there are some great deals to be had.

Lots of their apparel items are clearanced!

* $3.00 off Merona Men's Shirt *

* $3.00 off Merona footwear *

* $3.00 off W/M's denim *

* $2.00 off Merona Women's Apparel *

I printed these earlier this week, and Target quickly pulled them from their site. (stupid.)

I was able to find this nice polo clearanced to $3.74 (Reg $14.99). With the coupon, I only paid $.74. I saved 95% off full retail price!  What a great buy!
They also have several of their sandals/flip flops on clearance as well. I didn't really thumb through these that well, so I didn't find anything. But I'll keep looking.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment