Saturday, August 21, 2010

Amazon: Ozeri Touch Ultra Thin Digital Kitchen Scale ONLY $12.76 (Reg $59.99)

Thanks SmartCouponing for alerting me to this deal.

Amazon currently has the Ozeri Touch Ultra Thin Digital Kitchen Scale for ONLY $15.95 (Reg. $59.99). Plus you’ll automatically receive an additional 20% off at checkout, reducing the price to ONLY $12.76 with Free Shipping via Amazon Prime or on orders over $25.

I have a kitchen scale, and I absolutely love it. It helps me keep my food portions smaller, and helps keep a better track of my caloric intake. It also helped me lose about 15 pounds before I got married :) It's definitely worth the investment to me!!

And hopefully you can get all this for FREE with all the FREE Amazon Giftcards you've won thru Swagbucks!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment