Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CVS: FREE Xtra Detergent

The first thing I do when I walk into a CVS is scan my card! Make sure you do the same, because the coupon machine is printing out a $2/2 Xtra Laundry Detergent store coupon.

If you happen to get this coupon, you can score some FREE or CHEAP detergent.

Xtra Detergent – $2.00 each
- Use the $1.00 Xtra Detergent MFQ (6/6 ss) --AND--
- Use the $2/2 Xtra Detergent CVS store coupon
= 2 for FREE

The MFQ expired on 9/8, but some CVS stores accept expired coupons.  Your manager may vary.  BUT - If you don't have the MFQ (I think I already used mine) then you can still get 2 for $2.00, so $1.00 each. Still a great deal!

ALSO, I know this isn't your typical detergent you might like to use, but like I've said before, you can use this detergent to clean less important things, like rugs, mats, towels, etc.

Thanks, Shellie!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment