Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*HOT* Groupon Deal: $20 worth of products for $10 at Soap.com

You don't have to live in Brooklyn to get in on this deal.

Today's Groupon Deal for Brooklyn is: $10 for $20 Worth of Everyday Essentials from Soap.com.

They have TONS of stuff from paper products, makeup, deodorant, soap, etc.

I plan to use my Groupon for Toilet Paper. My target price for TP is $.25 per roll. I haven't been able to find a "great" deal on "quality" paper lately, so I'm going to take advantage of this Groupon so I can stockpile some toilet paper.

Here's what I plan to buy:
(3) 24pks of Angel Soft @ $7.65 each = $22.95
--AND--
(2) 4pks of Angel Soft @ $1.95 each = $3.90
Total = $26.85 **items ship free with orders over $25.00**
- $10.00 with my Groupon
= $16.85 OOP

= $.21 PER ROLL!!

Just an idea...I like this because I don't have to clip coupons, get in my car, stand in line, etc.  I just have to sit on my bum and click away!

If you would like to get in on this Groupon, click HERE. If you don't see Brooklyn's deal, click on "choose your city" at the top and click on Brooklyn.

Happy Savings.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment