Thursday, September 9, 2010

Got2B $2.00 Printable Coupon

So this is 1 of the only products my husband is "brand loyal." As long as I can find a good deal, I'm happy to let him be brand specific :)

Become a fan of Got2B and print a coupon good for $2.00 off any (1) full size product.

I try to wait for a Buy 1, Get 1 FREE sale and then use (2) coupons. Doing it this way scores me some great deals!

Walgreens recently had a BOGO sale on Got2B products, and I've seen them BOGO at Kroger before. Got2B has some really great hair products (from what Brian tells me), so you might even consider their products for CRAZY HAIR for Halloween...just a thought.

While you're there, don't forget to "Like" MetroplexSavers!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment