Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DFW Groupon: 55% off Hangman's House of Horrors

Sorry I'm posting so many Groupon deals, but these are just too good to pass up!

Today's Groupon Deal is to Hangman's House of Horrors. ONLY $9 for One Combo Admission Pass to Four Attractions (Reg. $20) - that's a 55% savings!!

Some people don't do the whole haunted house thing, and quite frankly I don't either.  One time in high school I went with some friends, and I ended up losing my voice I screamed so much. (I HATE being "boo" scared.) Since I teach voice, losing my voice is not an option for me :) I do think it's quite comical, though...these people's job is to dress up and scare you. That's just funny to me.

Anyways, if a haunted house is your thing, you might consider saving a few bucks by scoring this Groupon.

The Fine Print
* Expires Oct 22, 2010
* Limit 4 per person. Valid 9/17 through 10/22 only

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment