Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lowe’s: Brita Slim Water Pitcher UPDATE (now ONLY $.77)

I'm doing some couponing for my mom and came across an interesting Lowe's store coupon.

Lowe's has their Brita Slim Filter on sale for $9.77.

Use the $7.00 MFQ HERE...AND the $2.00 Lowe's Store Coupon from the 8/29 RedPlum insert to get it for ONLY $.77!!!

Since Lowe's isn't your typical couponing type-o store, I called ahead to double check about stacking those coupons. The store off Precinct (by Birdville HS) said NO, but the store off North Tarrant Parkway & Rufe Snow said "if it doesn't work, I will make it work." So...I went to that store and had ZERO problems checking out. In fact, I went thru the self check out, and made sure to tell the store manager that the cashier who helped me was very friendly and courteous. The manager appreciated my call and said, "we do not get enough of these types of calls, so thank you." Kinda made my day :)

Anyways - I got 2 pitchers, each for $.77. These will go in my gift stash and/or I will sell them for more than I paid for them :)

Hope you can score this deal too!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment