Friday, June 24, 2011

Old Navy: $2.00 Tankathon Weekend UPDATE

Hopefully some of you made it out to Old Navy today with the $2.00 coupon I talked about HERE.

My mom and I went to Old Navy today (Friday) and found only 4 small, square table of tanks, 1 for each size. There were only a few colors available (I wanted to get a grey color). One of the employees said that Old Navy threw this Facebook deal at them super fast and didn't send them any more tank tops. So if you can't make it to Old Navy today, make sure you head out super early on Saturday or you will be disappointed. I was only able to find 4 shirts in my size.

These tanks rang up $8.50 each. With tax, my total was $8.66, so I saved $26.00 + tax on these 4 shirts. Yay!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment