Friday, June 3, 2011

Operation Clean Fridge

Since the school year has ended, I'm on a mission to do some intense cleaning. One thing on my list is to clean our refrigerator.

- Clean out any expired or old foods
- Vacuum, Wipe & Clean off trays, bins & drawers
- Organize food/drink (like I have most of my dairy on the top shelf, I put all my salad dressing on top bin on the door, etc.)

And Voila - the finished product! (I forgot to take a before picture)

After all was said and done, I only spent 30 minutes cleaning. Depending on how dirty or cluttered your own fridge is, it might take you more or less time cleaning. But I encourage you to take 30 minutes out of your day and hardcore clean something. You'll be glad you did!

Next on the list: Clean our Junk Drawer

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment