Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Operation Clean Junk Drawer

I enjoy the summer because it gives me some time to get thangs done! Last week I cleaned the fool out of my fridge. This week I took on the daunting task of cleaning our junk drawer.

I went through all my coupons and filed them in my organizer I keep in my purse, and the organizer I keep in my junk drawer (I will talk more about that later). I found a Chick-fil-A coupon for a FREE Chicken Sandwich! I also found a couple, awesome coupons. I found several random keys and screws haha.
And here's the final product:
I put all my coupon stuff in a box lid, including coupon booklets and my Giftcard Organizer. My husband keeps his keys, wallet, and work badges in this drawer.

I simply just put everything in the right place and our junk drawer is now clean!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment