Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meal Planning - February: Week 1, Day 1

I recently mentioned that Brian and I are trying our hand at meal planning. This Monday was Homemade Pizza night. While we've made this hundreds of times before, I thought I'd share my dough recipe and a picture.

We use THIS dough recipe:
1 - Packet yeast
1 1/4 Cups - Warm water
2 T - Oil
1 t - Salt
3 1/2 Cups - Flour (Wheat & White)

We put all the ingredients in our bread maker and hit the dough cycle, leave it for about 30 minutes. (This dough recipe make 2-3 large pizzas)

Toppings:
Pizza Sauce
Shredded Cheese ($.99/bag)
Onion
Pepperoni Slices
Chicken Bits (Leftovers)
Pineapple Bits ($.99/whole at Aldi)

Pizza is very easy to make, and very frugal. And you can make it as healthy (or fat-teh-ning) as you want.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment