Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 17 of 28

Here is what I ate for Day 17.  I ate more calories today - yay!
Breakfast:
2 poached eggs seasoned with sea salt, 1 turkey bacon, and squash, zucchini and red bell pepper sauteed in coconut oil.
Lunch:
Hubby and myself are both eating salads for lunch, so lettuce goes quickly at our house. With that being said, all I had lettuce-wise was Spinach. My salad for today was comprised of Spinach, Tomato, Pork Tenderloin and for the dressing: EVOO and Balsamic Vinaigrette with a little Oregano.
Dinner:
I had a big plan to make these awesome chicken kabobs for dinner. I got home and...no chicken. Bah! So we just improvised and made another salad. Iceburg Lettuce, Spinach, Walnuts, EVOO, Balsamic Vinegar, Tomato, Chicken (leftover from Rosa's) and a dollop of mashed avocado.  Hey - it's better than going out to eat!

I also snacked on some sunflower seeds, strawberries and walnuts. Here are my percentages for today. Not too bad.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment