Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 23 of 28

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
Organic Chicken and Broccoli cooked in Coconut Oil, with a cup of green tea. Plus I made extra for a snack knowing I will have a long, busy day at school today.
Lunch:
Chicken Salad with Tomatoes and Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Dinner:
Chicken Salad with Salsa for Dressing, and Avocado.

I had a early, long day at school, a voice recital after school, then I didn't eat dinner til 8:30.  So I brought extra snacks to munch on. I snacked on Almonds, Chicken & Broccoli (I made extra from Breakfast), and some Chips & Salsa before dinner. I had more carbs today, but most of them came from vegetables.  I didn't plan to eat the chips & salsa, so that # is not included in my total percentages.  Without the chips, I only had 904 calories, so even with the chips, I still was under my calorie intake goal for the day.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment